Ritzenhoff Next 3540004 Whiskey Tumbler by A Hayes
- The Celts drank their whisky from a flat drinking bowl called Quaich with two handles. This has been carved from wood or horn, especially noble specimens have been made from silver.
- For RITZENHOFF winner design has reinterpreted the classic tumbler. In its wide body, the aroma can develop optimally, while at the same time it is protected by a tapering opening. The solid base protects the cool drink from warming hands.
- Ritzenhoff Next Whisky Glass Elegant whisky glass with copper metal parts. - Exclusive to the 25th Anniversary of the Ritzenhoff brand Consistent development of a real classic.
- Sophisticated brand quality.
- Must-have for design lovers and trendsetters.
- Comes in a beautiful gift box.
- MADE IN GERMANY.
- Dishwasher safe
- Design: Pietro Chiera
- Collection: autumn 2018.
- Dimensions (H x Ø): 95 x 80 mm
- Volume: 0.25 l Limited edition!